The rain stops now and I shake my head to fling the last drop off my big straw hat. It have a freezing trickle of water running down my arm, a silver ball escaping down to the tip of my finger. Forest rain does be like that: cold in the humidity, shining like hell when the light touch it . . .
Tag: Tamarind Mouth Comes Home
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- The Accidental Hunter
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Trinidad Noir
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- God Carlos
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)