Angie made Ed jealous, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. She loved to drink and flirt. Drugs too, if somebody else was buying. But after Katrina it was different. Most of the bars were closed, most of the men gone to Baton Rouge, Houston, who knew where . . .
Tag: Suzanne LaBerge
Featured: Black Interest
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Necessary Hunger
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Black Sheep Digit
- Bedrock Faith
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Dog War
- The Sexy Part of the Bible