To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Susan Brown
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Accidental Hunter
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Will Work for Drugs
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Hunters in High Heels
- The Immune System
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool