To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Susan Brown
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Darkest Hearts
- Caught Up
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- John Crow’s Devil
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- A Tall History of Sugar
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- African: A Children’s Picture Book