To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Susan Brown
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bedrock Faith
- The White House
- The Game Don’t Change
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Duppy
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics