To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Susan Brown
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Even in Paradise
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- I Love You Too
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread