It suddenly occurred to Rudi that not only was she alone in a strange and empty city, but it was Thanksgiving . . .
Tag: Survey Says? Your Parenting Stinks
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Lost Canyon
- God Carlos
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- I Love You Too