It suddenly occurred to Rudi that not only was she alone in a strange and empty city, but it was Thanksgiving . . .
Tag: Survey Says? Your Parenting Stinks
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Black Orchid Blues
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)
- African: A Children’s Picture Book
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Hungered One
- To Funk and Die in LA