It suddenly occurred to Rudi that not only was she alone in a strange and empty city, but it was Thanksgiving . . .
Tag: Survey Says? Your Parenting Stinks
Some of her patients had parenting problems more than they had medical problems, but Dr. Simian didn’t say that out loud as she took Mrs. Monkey’s call . . .
We pulled into our parking space at 9:38am. Yes, we were technically eight minutes late. But I’d managed to dress and feed four hungry tiny people, wrestle them into car seats, and drive here. Eight minutes late was a win.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Music
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Hungered One
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Trinidad Noir