Several years ago I lived in Las Cruces, New Mexico, forty miles from Ciudad Juárez, which at the time was the most dangerous city on the planet. I was in the middle of writing my novel, Sunland, and took long drives whenever I needed to think . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- On the Way Back
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- The Duppy
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!