Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Tag: Sunday Book Review
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Cane Warriors
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- A Simple Distance
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Hungered One