Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Tag: Sunday Book Review
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Silent Pictures
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Hello Sunshine
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- The Accidental Hunter
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- What Is Punk?