I shouldn’t have dropped acid today. But then, that’s what I always say. I live on the third floor of the Mars Motel in Yuba City. If you lived in the Mars Motel in Yuba City, you’d drop acid, too. But this time is different . . .
Tag: Suicide Note #3
Featured: Black Interest
- Home: Social Essays
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Becoming Abigail
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood