I shouldn’t have dropped acid today. But then, that’s what I always say. I live on the third floor of the Mars Motel in Yuba City. If you lived in the Mars Motel in Yuba City, you’d drop acid, too. But this time is different . . .
Tag: Suicide Note #3
Featured: Black Interest
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- A Simple Distance
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Not for Everyday Use
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Jesus Boy
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Dog War