The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Black Interest
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Black Orchid Blues
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Dog War
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children