The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Black Interest
- eel on reef
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Gomer’s Song
- The Hungered One
- Anna In-Between
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection