The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Immune System
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- What Is Punk?