The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Black Interest
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Book of Harlan
- I Am a Promise
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Prayer for the Living
- Jesus Boy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- Lost Canyon