The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Are you an artist who has been diagnosed with autism, or do you know someone on the autism spectrum who creates art? If so, we want to hear from you!
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Sheep Digit
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- May Digit
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Dog War
- Becoming Abigail
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Praise Song for the Butterflies