He blew into town on a Greyhound from Cleveland. His name was Christopher McKendrick—at least that’s what his license said. He couldn’t wait to get to the beach. If he was caught, he’d snatch a little piece of heaven first . . .
Tag: Steven Jay Flam
Harry was a twenty-two-year-old junkie who made his living pedaling marijuana to sailors on Telegraph Avenue. He would buy lid bags of Mexican for ten dollars apiece and resell them for twenty. Some nights he would sell five . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- I Love You Too
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Artificial Light
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- South of the Pumphouse
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group