My son Martin is still learning to grasp the concepts of you and me . . .
Tag: Stephanie Laterza
“The kids are full of sugar,” Martin’s teacher announces at pickup time. “They had cupcakes for Kyle’s birthday.”
I suppose this explains why my son and his toddler cohorts are roadrunning around the classroom and catapulting off the low leather couches . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Lotus
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- A Simple Distance
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- John Crow’s Devil
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism