My son Martin is still learning to grasp the concepts of you and me . . .
Tag: Stephanie Laterza
“The kids are full of sugar,” Martin’s teacher announces at pickup time. “They had cupcakes for Kyle’s birthday.”
I suppose this explains why my son and his toddler cohorts are roadrunning around the classroom and catapulting off the low leather couches . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Gathering of Waters
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Roving Tree
- Gomer’s Song
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature