Following their sold out book launch for Hard Art, DC 1979 at Politics & Prose, Pulitzer Prize–winning photographer Lucian Perkins and DC musician Alec MacKaye are coming to New York City!
Tag: St. Mark’s Bookshop
Continuing our feature Akashic in Good Company, which spotlights our colleagues in other corners of the publishing world, Akashic Books Managing Editor Johanna Ingalls speaks with Margarita Shalina, Small Press Book Buyer for St. Mark’s Bookshop.
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Lunatic
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Family Mansion
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Black Marks
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set