To celebrate the release of Starve the Vulture — the latest release in Akashic’s Kaylie Jones Books imprint — we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on author Jason Carney’s Young DFW Writers program written by Laura Roach.
Tag: slam poetry
To celebrate the release of Starve the Vulture — the latest release in Akashic’s Kaylie Jones Books imprint — J. Michael Lennon spoke with Jason Carney about his inspirations, writing a memoir, and the differences between poetry and prose.
Featured: Black Interest
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Lost Canyon
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Game Don’t Change
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- I Love You Too
- Game World
- Dance of the Jakaranda