Shelley was the one who married Harvey right out of college, whose parents went into debt for the wedding, saying it was worth it—that he was worth it, they should have said . . .
Tag: Shelley and Harvey
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Song for Night
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Book of Harlan
- On the Way Back
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set