I woke up at 1:00 a.m., when Jimmy had a bad dream, and at 3:45, when Sarah peed in her bed, and when my alarm went off at seven I got up and stepped on a lego and by mistake Jimmy got toothpaste on my last clean pair of pants, and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, really crappy day . . .
To date we’d always had the twins enrolled in all the same sports and activities. But when they turned six they started to express different interests . . .
Alex is only seven years old, but he has already seen
The Worst Thing In The World, which is:
an abandoned tandem bicycle . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Silent Pictures
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Of Mule and Man
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- South of the Pumphouse
- Artificial Light
- Hard Art, DC 1979