Dorothy stumbled blindly into the lesbian bar as the last few off-season tourists perambulated the crooked streets, the evening sky a dull antimony pink behind the smoke-blackened canyon of the Cowgate, her hands wet and the bloody knife still in her handbag . . .
Even though it was June, the entire island was still engulfed in a soft gray mist like a widow’s mane, and I felt it caress my face with curiously skeletal fingers as I stepped gingerly down the shaky gangway they provided for foot pedestrians . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hunters in High Heels
- I Love You Too
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Demons in the Spring
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Silent Pictures
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- The Worst Breakfast