Emptiness walked in uninvited and refused to leave. When? How? I can’t recall . . .
Tag: Sassi Bhutto
I don’t remember how I ended up doing what I was doing. Every fiber of my being shook when the alarm went off as the clock struck seven. I threw a glance at the clock and then looked at the view outside the big glass wall in the lounge, reminiscing about the time I spent planning this vacation out and how excited I was. I thought things would work out between me and Richard if we spent some time together. In a couple of seconds, my mind was drawn back to what I had to do . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Black History Digit
- African: A Children’s Picture Book
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Warmest December
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Jesus Boy