Emptiness walked in uninvited and refused to leave. When? How? I can’t recall . . .
Tag: Sassi Bhutto
I don’t remember how I ended up doing what I was doing. Every fiber of my being shook when the alarm went off as the clock struck seven. I threw a glance at the clock and then looked at the view outside the big glass wall in the lounge, reminiscing about the time I spent planning this vacation out and how excited I was. I thought things would work out between me and Richard if we spent some time together. In a couple of seconds, my mind was drawn back to what I had to do . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Roving Tree
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- A Tall History of Sugar
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Anna In-Between
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business