Emptiness walked in uninvited and refused to leave. When? How? I can’t recall . . .
Tag: Sassi Bhutto
I don’t remember how I ended up doing what I was doing. Every fiber of my being shook when the alarm went off as the clock struck seven. I threw a glance at the clock and then looked at the view outside the big glass wall in the lounge, reminiscing about the time I spent planning this vacation out and how excited I was. I thought things would work out between me and Richard if we spent some time together. In a couple of seconds, my mind was drawn back to what I had to do . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Home Girl
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Anna In-Between
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Roving Tree
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Lost Canyon
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)