She wondered what his skin felt like. There was little of it to see, wrapped in all black like a Bedouin woman in the desert . . .
Tag: Sara Dobie Bauer
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jerusalem Calling