She had been with him since he was a young ensign on his first leave in Manila . . .
Harry was a twenty-two-year-old junkie who made his living pedaling marijuana to sailors on Telegraph Avenue. He would buy lid bags of Mexican for ten dollars apiece and resell them for twenty. Some nights he would sell five . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Game World
- Party: A Mystery
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Jesus Boy
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- She’s Gone
- Haiti Noir
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean