The riffraff of Tompkins Square wear wool jackets in the humid night, perhaps in defiance of the elements. The squirrels aren’t panhandling as usual. They’re preoccupied with something in the weeds behind a bench, what looks to your eye like a mangled piece of bread or a crumpled paper bag. A closer look reveals a human hand . . .
Tag: Rob Hill
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Jerusalem Calling
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Of Mule and Man
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit