As Chessy slowly approached Thomas’s house, he offered up his usual fervent litany: that Thomas’s mother or father wouldn’t answer the door, and if they did, the strained, obligatory small talk would somehow be less excruciating than usual. But fortune was smiling on him this evening—Thomas was perched right outside. For now, at least, the parents could be avoided . . .
Tag: Richard Klin
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Go Fish
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Will Work for Drugs
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Hello Sunshine
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- What Is Punk?
- Rock Star Digit
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith