To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Tag: Ricardo Maldonado
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- John Crow’s Devil
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Lost Canyon
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Game World