To celebrate the release of Colaterales/Collateral by Dinapiera Di Donato, winner of the National Poetry Series’ Paz Prize for Poetry, we asked Ricardo Maldonado, the translator of Colaterales, to talk about his process and his experience with the collection.
Tag: Ricardo Maldonado
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Caught Up
- Bedrock Faith
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Black Music
- Haiti Noir
- She’s Gone
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)