Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Native Believer by Ali Eteraz was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the June 26, 2016 edition of the New York Times Book Review — and was named an Editors’ Choice for the week of July 3!
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for author Nina Revoyr! Click to read the full review.
Akashic intern Maria Whelan reviews Eleven Days by Stav Sherez (Faber & Faber).
Featured: Black Interest
- Caught Up
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Becoming Abigail
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Black Marks
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans