Akashic intern Rachel Santee reviews Testo Junkie: Sex, Drugs, and Biopolitics in the Pharmacopornographic Era by Paul B. Preciado (The Feminist Press).
Native Believer by Ali Eteraz was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the June 26, 2016 edition of the New York Times Book Review — and was named an Editors’ Choice for the week of July 3!
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Raging Skillet: The True Life Story of Chef Rossi by Rossi (The Feminist Press).
Akashic intern Rebecca Patis reviews The Feminist Utopia Project: Fifty-Seven Visions of a Wildly Better Future, edited by Alexandra Brodsky & Rachel Kauder Nalebuff (The Feminist Press).
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for author Nina Revoyr! Click to read the full review.
Akashic intern Maria Whelan reviews Eleven Days by Stav Sherez (Faber & Faber).
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Lunatic
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean