A recent issue of Publishers Weekly featured a news article on Akashic’s home, the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Tag: Restless Books
Akashic is pleased to welcome the Signature Writers’ Services and Gary Heidt to the Old American Can Factory April 11 through April 25 for their seminar series, Insights into Book Publishing: A Literary Agent’s Insider Tips for Writer.
Featured: Black Interest
- Becoming Abigail
- Dog War
- The Angels’ Share
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Gomer’s Song
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set