A hole at the base of a crumbling T-wall was the only point of entry to the group’s hideaway. Inside they were like kids in a clubhouse. They felt safe there, the wash of incandescent lighting creating shadows from every angle. They could drink, smoke, play cards, and talk shit about everybody they worked with without fear of outsiders or superiors intruding . . .
Tag: Raymond E. Lee
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Drawing Autism
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Infinity Blues
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes