She loved the sound of her high heels on the pavement. A casual unhurried I’m in control sound. She knew the higher the heels, the more elegant her walk . . .
The sun crept over the horizon as Danny Noonan continued to have sex with Tammy Hayes. His heart beat faster with each thrust . . .
A liquid light cleanses the air, splashes mirrors across the passing car windows. Here she comes, obesity incarnate, à la Samantha, trudging along oblivious to the sun puddles on the sidewalk . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Lunatic
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Black History Digit
- Around Harvard Square
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- The White House