Right when I thought things were getting better, the stranger showed up . . .
“Baby, don’t go,” he says as she gets out of the bed—that same bed they’ve shared a dozen times or more. She slips on the tight mauve dress and slides her feet into her leather pumps. He’s pleading with her not to go, not to leave him here. But she doesn’t listen . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Silent Pictures
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs