My brother Sid was a fire starter who started early. He was twelve. He was precocious. He was an igniter atrocious. He was a pyromaniac poet laureate . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Darkest Hearts
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Home: Social Essays
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean