My brother Sid was a fire starter who started early. He was twelve. He was precocious. He was an igniter atrocious. He was a pyromaniac poet laureate . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- It’s Just a Plant
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Worst Breakfast
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Jerusalem Calling
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- What Is Punk?