To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Pure Vision Arts
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- God Carlos
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Lost Canyon
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Game Don’t Change
- The Spring Thrills Digit