To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Pure Vision Arts
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Censorship Now!!
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Drawing Autism
- Artificial Light