To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Pure Vision Arts
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Lunatic
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- I Am a Promise
- The Hungered One
- Black Music
- Black Lotus
- What Is Hip-Hop?