Apparently my five year old daughter told her kindergarten teacher that if she ever gets married she’s going to walk down the aisle to AC/DC’s “Hells Bells.”
Most men will not read this. Men don’t want to read about other men’s parenting experiences.
I look at my belly in the mirror, swollen to the size of a basketball at seven months pregnant . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Jesus Boy
- She’s Gone
- The Lunatic
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- To Funk and Die in LA
- The White House
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Plot Against Hip Hop