None of the men in my wife’s family ever changed a diaper. Not one. Not ever.
Tag: potty training
Potty training. So . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Loving Donovan
- Party: A Mystery
- Becoming Abigail
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Million Aunties
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)