She always left him, wandering off like a cat without provocation or explanation, returning just as suddenly and without comment after a day or a week or a month. He loved her, but it was hard to keep track of where he stood in her life. He kept her clothes neatly stacked in a chest of drawers and hoped for the best . . .
Tag: Pot Luck
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Drawing Autism
- Of Mule and Man
- The Failure
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- What Is Punk?
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Infinity Blues