To celebrate the release of The Family Mansion, Hirsh Sawhney asks Anthony C. Winkler about his writing process; what he thinks should be required reading for people interested in the Caribbean; and why writing screenplays is so different than writing a novel.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Censorship Now!!
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Hello Sunshine
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Will Work for Drugs