To celebrate the release of The Family Mansion, Hirsh Sawhney asks Anthony C. Winkler about his writing process; what he thinks should be required reading for people interested in the Caribbean; and why writing screenplays is so different than writing a novel.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Warmest December
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Even in Paradise
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Prospero’s Daughter
- eel on reef
- Loving Donovan