Game World author C.J. Farley discusses his experience at the African American Children’s Book Fair, and how one interaction caused him to consider why he writes.
Tag: Phillis Wheatley
Featured: Black Interest
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Loving Donovan
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- A Simple Distance
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Lunatic