Learn more about CLMP, cosponsors of The Literary Mews: Discussing Diaspora.
Attention New York! Join us and PEN American Center on Thursday, October 16 at the Gallery at (le) poisson rouge (158 Bleecker Street) to celebrate the release of Prison Noir! The event begins at 6:30 PM (doors open at 5:30 PM), and will feature readings by editor Joyce Carol Oates, contributor Eric Boyd, and Mitchell […]
To celebrate the release of Prison Noir — the latest release in Akashic’s Noir Series and edited by National Book Award winner Joyce Carol Oates — we’re pleased to feature a guest post from contributor Eric Boyd, who gives insight into what it’s like to write while incarcerated.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- You Have to Fucking Eat