Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- It’s Just a Plant
- Rock Star Digit
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!