Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Lotus
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Book of Harlan
- Gathering of Waters
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- She’s Gone
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Hungered One