Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Featured: Black Interest
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- My Dog Romeo
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Becoming Abigail
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- All or Nothing
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean