Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Game World illustrator Yongjin Im discusses the process of illustrating C.J. Farley’s middle-grade fantasy novel.
Featured: Black Interest
- Dog War
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- All or Nothing
- Home: Social Essays
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- May Digit
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- What Is Hip-Hop?