It’s happy hour at the Dirty Lemon, but I recognize the same lipstick smear on my glass from when I was in here this morning. It’s 9 pm, but the room is still hot and my half-drunk beer is already warm . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- It’s Just a Plant
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Jerusalem Calling
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs