Saturday night, six o’clock on the nose. Emma turns on the radio—her favorite show, her favorite station, always a Frank Sinatra number at the top of the playlist. She relishes the element of surprise, the musical finesse it takes to segue from torch songs to golden oldies that render her a teenager sunning on the beach. Nobody used sunblock back then. Sunburn let you know summer had arrived. Noxzema got you through the pain . . .
Tag: Only the Lonely
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Silent Pictures
- I Love You Too
- Censorship Now!!
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion