The kids and I dash across town to library story time . . .
He looks at me with woebegone betrayal in his large baby eyes. My tyrannical one-year-old son is teething, recovering from roseola. How could you leave me? say his eyes so expressively. His tiny hands reach out, appealing to me: Pick me up now! . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Infinity Blues
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature