I live in a place where the Erie Canal sliced like a razor blade through the middle of our town. From that time on we were the extra bits of fat that are cut away to let the meat breathe . . .
Tag: One Shoe Purple
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Demons in the Spring
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Hunters in High Heels
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Letters to Kurt