In her poky hotel bathroom, Sallie filled up a glass with water from the sink. It wasn’t until she’d swallowed the pill—some generic form of Valium—that she stopped to wonder if the water was okay to drink. Oh well, she thought as she stepped into her red bikini bottoms. Too late now . . .
Tag: On Holiday
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Letters to Kurt
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- I Love You Too
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit