A recent issue of Publishers Weekly featured a news article on Akashic’s home, the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Tag: Old American Can Factory
Akashic is pleased to welcome the Signature Writers’ Services and Gary Heidt to the Old American Can Factory April 11 through April 25 for their seminar series, Insights into Book Publishing: A Literary Agent’s Insider Tips for Writer.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Music
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Trinidad Noir
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Around Harvard Square
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection