Learn more about CLMP, cosponsors of The Literary Mews: Discussing Diaspora.
On Friday, February 13, the NYU Creative Writing Program will feature Akashic authors Nelson George (The Lost Treasures of R&B), Bernice L. McFadden (Loving Donovan), and Arthur Nersesian (The Fuck-Up) as part of their Reading Series. Today, Akashic is thrilled to spotlight the NYU Creative Writing program.
In New York? Join us TONIGHT at 6:00 PM to celebrate the release of Belfast Noir!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Accidental Hunter
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Even in Paradise
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Saba)
- The White House
- Around Harvard Square
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Black Lotus
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America