Learn more about CLMP, cosponsors of The Literary Mews: Discussing Diaspora.
On Friday, February 13, the NYU Creative Writing Program will feature Akashic authors Nelson George (The Lost Treasures of R&B), Bernice L. McFadden (Loving Donovan), and Arthur Nersesian (The Fuck-Up) as part of their Reading Series. Today, Akashic is thrilled to spotlight the NYU Creative Writing program.
In New York? Join us TONIGHT at 6:00 PM to celebrate the release of Belfast Noir!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Accidental Hunter
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Home: Social Essays
- Song for Night
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Bedrock Faith
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children