Learn more about CLMP, cosponsors of The Literary Mews: Discussing Diaspora.
Tag: NYU Creative Writing Program
On Friday, February 13, the NYU Creative Writing Program will feature Akashic authors Nelson George (The Lost Treasures of R&B), Bernice L. McFadden (Loving Donovan), and Arthur Nersesian (The Fuck-Up) as part of their Reading Series. Today, Akashic is thrilled to spotlight the NYU Creative Writing program.
Featured: Black Interest
- Even in Paradise
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- The Book of Harlan
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- All or Nothing
- Mr. Loverman