Now that R.I.P knew how to achieve his goal, he just had to find the means. So he got into his clunker of a car, which was parked on one of Detroit’s countless seedy, run-down streets littered with as many broken streetlamps as broken dreams . . .
Tag: Nobody’s Home
We are supposed to meet beneath the stars, while the ocean whispers. I’ve stripped to my briefs and sampled the water with my toes . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn