Now that R.I.P knew how to achieve his goal, he just had to find the means. So he got into his clunker of a car, which was parked on one of Detroit’s countless seedy, run-down streets littered with as many broken streetlamps as broken dreams . . .
Tag: Nobody’s Home
We are supposed to meet beneath the stars, while the ocean whispers. I’ve stripped to my briefs and sampled the water with my toes . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Gomer’s Song
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- I Love You Too
- All or Nothing
- Changers Book Two: Oryon