Bugs fornicate in the still water from the storm. They leave their young to swarm my knotted limbs. I flash my teeth like a horse resisting the needle . . .
Tag: No Man
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- What Is Punk?
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- I Love You Too
- The Worst Breakfast
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Censorship Now!!