The lights went out. His parents always turn the light out, even though he asks if they can stay on. The lights went out, and his room transformed. The posters on his walls disappeared underneath a blanket of darkness. The bed gradually seemed further and further from the ground. The lights went out, and the monsters came out to play . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- I Love You Too
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- South of the Pumphouse
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water