Etan Thomas, author of We Matter: Athletes and Activism on our Edge of Sports imprint, was recently interviewed by Candace Buckner in the Washington Post on athletes using their platform to speak out on current political events. Read the full article here.
Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
International best-selling rock band Garbage presents its own autobiography, a gorgeous, full-color coffee-table book with text and images galore.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The Accidental Hunter
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Black History Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- To Funk and Die in LA