Etan Thomas, author of We Matter: Athletes and Activism on our Edge of Sports imprint, was recently interviewed by Candace Buckner in the Washington Post on athletes using their platform to speak out on current political events. Read the full article here.
Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
International best-selling rock band Garbage presents its own autobiography, a gorgeous, full-color coffee-table book with text and images galore.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Sheep Digit
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Getting It Right
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Family Mansion
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop