Etan Thomas, author of We Matter: Athletes and Activism on our Edge of Sports imprint, was recently interviewed by Candace Buckner in the Washington Post on athletes using their platform to speak out on current political events. Read the full article here.
Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
International best-selling rock band Garbage presents its own autobiography, a gorgeous, full-color coffee-table book with text and images galore.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
We’re thrilled for author Kaylie Jones! Click to read the full review.
We’re thrilled for editor Joe Meno! Click to read the full review.
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The Lunatic
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Haiti Noir
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Caught Up
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- I Love You Too