My second child, my son, was born in 2007. My wife and his older sister and I welcomed him home with all the excitement and joy you can imagine, but his arrival was accompanied by something else. Something dark. And brown . . .
The baby is beautiful, but then isn’t every baby?
But it’s not really beautiful. Its face is red, and its head is oversized, swollen, and dripping with newborn hair and blood . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Hello Sunshine
- I Love You Too