Most men will not read this. Men don’t want to read about other men’s parenting experiences.
One morning, a woman gave birth to a monster. The monster had red skin and howled all day and all night. The woman sobbed when she held the monster….
The baby is beautiful, but then isn’t every baby?
But it’s not really beautiful. Its face is red, and its head is oversized, swollen, and dripping with newborn hair and blood . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Party: A Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Cane Warriors
- Black Music
- Prayer for the Living
- A Tall History of Sugar