The November 10, 2013 issue of the New York Times features five Akashic authors: Lucian Perkins, Bernice L. McFadden, Edwidge Danticat, Colin Channer, and Elizabeth Nunez!
Tag: New York Times
Melvin Van Peebles was recently featured in the New York Times. His artwork is being displayed at an exhibition at the Strivers Gardens Gallery in New York through November 7th, 2013.
Every Friday, the Akashic team highlights industry news, reviews, and features from around the web. This week’s roundup comes to you from Akashic publicist Kate Bogden and editorial assistant Susannah Lawrence.
Allison Glock reviews Jess Walter in the New York Times Book Review…
Featured: Black Interest
- John Crow’s Devil
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The White House
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- eel on reef
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean