Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Tag: New York Times Sunday Book Review
Prison Noir — the latest release in Akashic’s Noir Series, edited by National Book Award winner Joyce Carol Oates — was reviewed by Marilyn Stasio for her New York Times Sunday Book Review Crime column!
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- To Funk and Die in LA
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Black History Digit
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- eel on reef