Tehran at Twilight by Salar Abdoh was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the December 21, 2014 issue of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Tag: New York Times Sunday Book Review
Prison Noir — the latest release in Akashic’s Noir Series, edited by National Book Award winner Joyce Carol Oates — was reviewed by Marilyn Stasio for her New York Times Sunday Book Review Crime column!
The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Black Interest
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- The Gospel According to Cane
- On the Way Back
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Accidental Hunter
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Black History Digit
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Mr. Loverman